Bolster business continuity with Amazon WorkSpaces in the face of COVID-19 precautions.
- Many organizations are encouraging employees to work from home during this time of uncertainty to slow the spread of COVID-19.
- The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has recommended that “Community-based interventions such as school dismissals, event cancellations, social distancing, and creating employee plans to work remotely can help slow the spread of COVID-19.” – Preventing COVID-19 Spread in Communities
- You may already be developing remote working options for your workforce, but need to get them in place faster.
Here’s why we think we can help:
It’s possible that YOUR employees can being working from home in less than a week, without compromising security.
- This is our day job. SynchroNet works with the world’s largest companies and public sector agencies to securely enable their workforces to work from anywhere, on any device.
- We know you need this in days, not months. Our deep experience in the area of end-user-productivity can cut the implementation time to days, not months.
- We are making the right tools available. Our automation and life-cycle management platform reduces the burden to technical engineering, operations, and support staff for thousands of users.
- Security can’t be sacrificed. Information Security is “job zero” at Amazon Web Services (AWS) and at SynchroNet.
If you think we can help, here’s how to begin:
SynchroNet will fund an initial discovery session via video conference to assess the feasibility of remote work, and then provide a roadmap that outlines how your workforce can begin working from home immediately.
If you need additional help, SynchroNet can facilitate the implementation and provide ongoing operational support.
Let us know: